Estates Consignments will gladly offer Priority or Expedited shipping for every order within United States via USPS depending on the order. Every item shipped out of our warehouse is fully insured.
You will receive a shipping tracking number via email when your order is shipped from our warehouse.
United States Postal Service shipments can be tracked at USPS.
We can only ship at the confirmed shipping address, witch have to match the billing address
• FREE SHIPPING - Orders that qualify for free shipping promotions will be shipped at no cost to you via Priority or Expedited delivery.
We do reserve the option of determining the specific shipping method.
• RETURNS - Return shipping charges for items not specifically covered under warranty coverage or otherwise damaged or
defective, will be deducted from any refunds given.
• INSURANCE - Estates Consignments provides private insurance coverage for every item we ship out. You will be asked to sign
for the package upon delivery.
• PACKAGING - In the unlikely event that goods are received with damaged packaging, such as outer boxes, cases, instructions,
manuals, etc. Estates Consignments reserves the right to replace the original packaging of products sold herein.
Estates Consignments cannot guarantee a replacement of the manufacturer’s original packaging.
• ONLINE PAYMENT - International orders can be processed online and paid with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express Credit / Debit card through Paypal Express Checkout.
• VERIFICATION - All online international orders are verified through the Paypal Express payment system to accommodate our International cardholders. Please note that your order may be subject to additional verification of address and credentials.
• WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENT - In addition to credit card payments, Estates Consignments also accepts international orders via wire transfer.
Wire transfer orders must be submitted via email and processed manually.
When sending Estates Consignments an international wire transfer payment, please make sure to pay all fees associated with your wire transfer (contact your bank for fee details).
Estates Consignments will email you a list of wire transfer instructions after an invoice is generated in our system, and an order total is confirmed.
A wire transfer payment can take up to 9 business days and the shipment will be done only when the payment is cleared.
• CUSTOMS DUTY - Most International orders might be subject to Customs Duty and Tax regulations specified by the designated country.
Please be advised that the customer is responsible for all of these charges and they will be in addition to the purchase price on Estates Consignments website.
Also, in the event there are customs charges assigned to your package, customer must pay for any associated import taxes as well, including VAT and duties, required by country's governmental regulations.
* Please contact your local customs office for further information.
* Your package will include a copy of your actual invoice, and the customs office will determine any applicable fees.
* All APO/FPO addressed packages will ship via USPS. The average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery.
• SHIPPING PROBLEMS - If an International order is received damaged or not received at all, an insurance claim must be initiated and finalized before customer compensation or product replacement is executed by Estates Consignments.
If the item is received damaged, please contact Estates Consignments within five business days of delivery to conduct a claim. Please hold onto your shipping box as our insurance company may want to inspect it. If the item is not received at all we are required to wait 45 days after the shipment date to conduct an insurance claim.
RETURN POLICY (ONLINE SALES ONLY)
*Estates Consignments’s success is built around making our customers happy and our professional team is here to ensure that your experience is satisfying. As with all of our merchandise that is sold online, we offer a hassle-free, 30-day
money-back return policy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund (excluding shipping and
handling charges) within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse, subject to a Return Merchandise
Authorization from Estates Consignments.
* Products that have been worn, altered or damaged will not be accepted for a full refund.
* Any pre-owned watch may be returned in the exact same condition as it was sold and includes all boxes,
papers, books and accessories.
* Please inform us of your intention to return the watch before you ship the merchandise.
* All return shipments must be post marked before the 30th calendar day from receipt of your watch and are
sent at your sole cost and expense. Please be sure to insure the contents for their full value as we are not
responsible for lost packages.
* Upon receipt, all items will undergo a thorough inspection by us to ensure that the watch is in the original
condition in which it was sold and it includes all inner and outer boxes, tags, certificates, manuals
items/accessories, etc. before we will issue a refund.
* This return policy is for on-line sales only.
*Estates Consignments does not charge Sales tax only for California. Any Other state is Free of Taxes
California State Tax is calculated based on a General state percentage, County percentage and City percentage.
*At this moment CA sales tax for our area is 8.75%
ESTATES CONSIGNMENTS – WARRANTY
Estates Consignments offers warranties to all watches for 1 (one) full Year from the date of invoice. However, for some of the watches, Estates Consignments offers an extended Warranty, up to 3 (three) Years from the date of invoice, that will be specified in the listing, invoice and Estates Consignments Certificate of Warranty and Authenticity.
Some of the watches comes with Original Card and Warranty that we are not responsible for contacting original manufacturer or transferring data to new Owner, that’s customers responsibility.
* All the watches that are sold by us, comes with a Certificate of Warranty and Authenticity (pictured).
* In order to benefit from this Warranty, you will be required to present this certificate, fully completed, dated, stamped and signed by an authorized Estates Consignments personnel.
* Please be certain to retain this certificate otherwise the warranty is voided.
* The warranty is also non-transferable and is only valid for the original buyer.
Covered by Warranty:
* Estates Consignments will service every brand name watch sold on our website for the period that is specified on the certificate, from the date of purchase. * Watches that have symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time will be serviced under our warranty.
Not covered by Warranty:
* Estates Consignments Warranty does not cover any damage resulting from:
- Water / moisture damage. Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem. Water damage is not covered under the warranty.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any loss of stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face.
- Any attempted third-party repairs, modifications or general tampering of the watch will render this warranty null and void.
* All warranty repairs must be performed at Estates Consignments location in Pleasant Hill, California by our
authorized watchmaker. * Please contact us at 1 (925) 682-6800 or e-Mail us at email@example.com
to obtain instructions and authorization before sending in your watch for warranty repair. * We are not responsible
for any watches that are sent in to us for repair without prior notice.
* Estates Consignments is not responsible for any watches lost in transit for warranty repair.
* Estates Consignments is not an authorized retailer for any of the brands that we carry. * Estates Consignments is an
independent jewelry and watch dealer and is not sponsored by, associated with, or affiliated with any of these
brands. * Estates Consignments only sells pre-owned watches and provides its own warranties on the watches it
sells. * All these companies or any of their subsidiaries are under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by
* All warranty repairs must be delivered or mailed to our Pleasant Hill location, postpaid.
* For the first 30 days return postage will be paid by Estates Consignments, thereafter it will be responsibility of the
* In order to benefit from this warranty, you will be required to present the Warranty Certificate generated by us at the
date of purchase, fully completed, dated, stamped and signed by an authorized Estates Consignments personnel.
* Estates Consignments has an on-site Jewelry and Watch Repair Center, staffed by professional jeweler, horologist
and watchmaker with over 40 Years of experience. We provide fast, on-site service for any watch covered under
our warranty, be it simple battery replacement or a full repair to replace a defective mechanism.